Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's the scoop?

Well, what's the scoop? By scoop I'm not talking about a scoop of your favorite ice cream, though that does sound delicious right now. Doesn't it?! I mean, what's the scoop on us? Me and my family. A little getting to know us. I for one love to read about other families!

I'm a 29 year old stay at home mom, to four very busy, very different children. They range in age from 11 years old to 1 year old. In my time as a mom...all 11 years of it, I've seen it, smelled it, touched it, changed it and cleaned it. There isn't a dull moment....ever!
My gaggle of kids is spilt down the middle, 2 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons.
Our main man aka daddy is a hardworking guy, works some crazy hours. That on top of two school aged kids, our time together is spread thin. It's the life we know and won't change.

The husband and I have been married for almost 12 years, on 9-16!
We started young, got married young had our oldest very young and somehow, by the grace of God have made it. Hardships? You bet cha! The core foundation of our family, and kids has kept us going and working through some of the hardest things we've faced.

We are currently on a big adventure for us all.....lots of changes are coming(and NO, not a new baby)
We will be moving soon, and we can not wait!! 👍
What are some big changes you've been through?!

I'll be sharing more about us....Im going to get that scoop of ice cream!! 🍦

No comments:

Post a Comment